SUBMISSIONS. In addition to two keynote talks, there will be three symposia, approximately 12 short contributed talks, and a poster session. There are two types of submissions:
- Contributed talks and posters
- Poster only
Submitting Abstracts for Posters and Contributed Talks:
A novel feature of the program is that the contributed talks will be relatively short (~15 min.), and serve primarily as a "poster spotlight", so that further discussion can occur at the corresponding poster presentation of this work.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS: Extended to August 15, 2009.
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: Approx. August 31, 2009
- CONTRIBUTED SHORT TALK SELECTION: September 15, 2009
- Contributed talks: Two conference sessions will be dedicated to short contributed talks. Preference will be given to graduate students, post-docs and junior faculty, with special emphasis given in selecting papers from individuals coming from underrepresented groups.
- Poster Sessions: A separate room will be reserved for accepted posters, which will be viewable throughout the first day only. A special (approximately) 2-hour poster session will be held on the evening of day 1.
Poster submissions will be inclusively reviewed for general appropriateness only. Talks will be selected on the basis of research quality, relevance to conference theme, and expected accessibility in a talk format. Submissions not selected for a talk will be automatically treated as poster submissions and accepted (subject to appropriateness screen as noted).
Use the link below to submit an abstract for a talk or poster.